Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following are the outlines of our app
- The app does not collect any personal information.
- The application uses internet connection to Open/View video reference links.
- This app uses Location service to save current country Emergency number when app opens first time. If location is not on, the app prompts user to select country then it automatically stores emergency number, it won’t use location service.
- The application uses user current location data to show nearby hospitals list from a service after getting permission from the user. This application don’t store user location data, it only share to a service to get nearby hospitals. User can turn off location access through app settings also.
- The application provides the functionality to copy first aid information of emergency cases.
- If the app is deleted, all the information is deleted automatically.
- Sharing the information – User can share the information with other apps through share charm.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.